🇬🇧 /// BREAKING BRITANNIA NEWS /// 🇬🇧
With the death rate continuing to grow and the economy on the brink of collapse, Italy’s Pro EU voters vent fury over EU coronavirus help. COVID-19 has plunged Italy into its most severe crisis since World War 2, with more than 15,000 deaths from coronavirus and its economy set to suffer the deepest recession in its modern history.
A member of the European Parliament for the pro-Brussels Action party, Carlo Calenda, has warned of a growing lack in confidence in the bloc.
A former government minister and Italian permanent representative to the EU, Mr Calenda, has warned the tides are turning after he sees support for Matteo Salvini’s from eurosceptic Lega picking up pace. “A massive, massive shift is happening in Italy,” Mr Calenda said. “You have thousands of pro-Europeans moving to this position.” Will Italy remain in the EU?
Italians react to lack of help from EU by burning the EU flag.
A new rebellious trend has emerged in Italy, and the mainstream media refuse to cover it.— BeachMilk (@BeachMilk) March 30, 2020
Under the slogan "We will save ourselves", Italians everywhere are burning the EU flag! #EUexit #Coronavirus #COVID_19 pic.twitter.com/h2lf1FWanr
- BLM London Protesters chant F*** Boris Johnson, labelling the PM a racist.
- Motion passed in Northern Ireland’s assembly calling for the UK government to extend negotiations.
- Theresa May questions Boris Johnson on Brexit negotiations
- EU negotiators demand the UK to sign to their “level playing field” agenda, for better deal on financial services.
- Boris steps in “Many people in Hong Kong fear that their way of life is under threat – Britain could not in good conscience shrug our shoulders and walk away”