🇬🇧 /// BREAKING BRITANNIA NEWS /// 🇬🇧
After Germany blocked shipments of protective gear going into fellow EU member states, Germany have now thrown their toys out of the pram. This comes as Berlin accuses the United States of “confiscating” an order of face masks headed for Germany at Bangkok Airport. The shipment of protective gear was allegedly seized by US officials, who were reported to have diverted 200,000 face masks to the US before letting the rest of the order arrive in Germany to help in the fight against coronavirus .
- BLM London Protesters chant F*** Boris Johnson, labelling the PM a racist.
- Motion passed in Northern Ireland’s assembly calling for the UK government to extend negotiations.
- Theresa May questions Boris Johnson on Brexit negotiations
- EU negotiators demand the UK to sign to their “level playing field” agenda, for better deal on financial services.
- Boris steps in “Many people in Hong Kong fear that their way of life is under threat – Britain could not in good conscience shrug our shoulders and walk away”