🇬🇧 /// BREAKING BRITANNIA NEWS /// 🇬🇧
After a really bad start to this coronavirus pandemic, where the EU rejected and shut off nations asking for help, the EU Commissioner for Internal Market, Thierry Breton says “not one single country was fully prepared for this kind of crisis, but the EU is now getting a battle plan in place.
This seems to be more about being seen to be doing something, rather than truly wanting to help like they should have in the first place. What your seeing here is the panic for survival as the EU superstate diminishes into a worthless entity.
While people die each day the EU states it will be delivering help in the coming months. This should have been do sooner rather than later.
- Downing Street planning to delaying the implementation of the Internal Market Bill till December.
- New migration agreement is needed as many in the EU regard the Dublin agreement as obsolete.
- EU launch another public threat towards the UK, while pushing their failed level playing field card once again.
- French are furious as pressure on Boris to drop the Internal Market Bill fails. Boris defiantly ploughs on.
- Viktor Orban criticises EU’s new plan to stop illegal migration.