🇬🇧 /// BREAKING BRITANNIA NEWS /// 🇬🇧
After a really bad start to this coronavirus pandemic, where the EU rejected and shut off nations asking for help, the EU Commissioner for Internal Market, Thierry Breton says “not one single country was fully prepared for this kind of crisis, but the EU is now getting a battle plan in place.
This seems to be more about being seen to be doing something, rather than truly wanting to help like they should have in the first place. What your seeing here is the panic for survival as the EU superstate diminishes into a worthless entity.
While people die each day the EU states it will be delivering help in the coming months. This should have been do sooner rather than later.
- VIDEO – Serbian Police brutally beat protestors who dare protest against another lockdown.
- Mark Francois fires back at Barnier: “No one has ever demonstrated to me the added value of remaining in the EU and being governed by a bunch of unelected commissioners,”
- Remainer doom predictions for Britain smashed as direct foreign investment into the U.K. increased by 4% on previous year.
- National Federation of Fishermen’s Organisations warns Boris, Dont “Surrender Sovereignty”
- Tucker Carlson exposes the agenda of the left.