BREAKING BRITANNIA NEWS
Germany’s economy stagnated while both France and Italy contracted during the last quarter. There’s concern that the danger of coronavirus can deliver a critical blow to the eurozone this year, dragging Europe into a recession.
At just 0.1 per cent, the eurozone and the EU have both posted their weakest growth since ancient 2013, which is as soon as the debt meltdown lacked a European downturn.
Europe’s largest markets appeared to drag down the whole bloc, with Germany’s result far below expectations and down from an upwardly revised 0.2 percent in the third quarter.
He cautioned that”Germany on verge of recession and those numbers are all from earlier coronavirus”.
Economist Carsten Brzeski of ING echoed this issue, claiming the danger of a recession was hanging over Germany.
Germany has been engulfed by a political catastrophe after the politician seen as the successor of Angela Merkel, Annegret Kramp-Karrenbauer, announced on Monday that she’d resign from the CDU chair.
Mrs Merkel had promised she’d stay in place as German chancellor if the CDU leadership is secured by one of her rivals at the summer ballot but this might prove difficult.
There’s also fear that trade talks with Britain over Brexit could spark a collapse.
Europe is already struggling to handle trade tensions with the US and changes in the auto market.
There had been hope that the eurozone had moved past its slump.
However, today’s reports were signaled by incredibly weak December industrial production statistics released earlier this week.
A number of economists are concerned that German and eurozone growth could be dragged by the sharp fall in consumer spending and industrial output .
The coronavirus in China’s outbreak could affect manufacturing supply chains, exports and travel.
TODAYS BREAKING NEWS
- Labours David Lammy – “The conservatives have abandoned the rule of law” as the Internal Market Bill returns to Parliament this week.https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=SwPyXWLl2oYDavid Lammy has accused Boris Johnson of playing right out of a Donald Trump playbook after the United Kingdom pushes the Internal Market Bill through Parliament as a shield of…
- Another attempted power grab by the EU, this time they want control over the Channel Tunnel.https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=LPGr_TfBHw8It’s come to light that the EU wants control over the Channel Tunnel, this demand was injected into the negotiations in August. With this demand comes with extra overreach once…
- Nigel Farage goes after Matt Hancock – Say No to another lockdown – New video.https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=mdkaq3S7nH0 Nigel Farage goes after Matt Hancock and the government over their £10,000 fine for leaving your front door, even if you haven’t been tested for Covid 19. Next week…
- Afghan interpreters who put their lives on the line to help British Troops are going to be given help to relocate to Britain.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDiNIL-6u-ADefence Secretary Ben Wallace and Home Secretary Priti Patel have announced that Afghan interpreters that put their lives on the line to help British troops in Afghanistan will now be…
- Brexiteer Dr Liam Fox makes it to round two in a bid to become the next World Trade Organisation Director General.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6sJJ36vylk&feature=youtu.beFormer UK International Trade Secretary Dr Liam Fox is in the race to become the next Director-General of the World Trade Organisation after two candidates dropped out of the race….