BREAKING BRITANNIA NEWS
In light of the Government’s insistence, UK fishing rights will be defended by it, fishermen are cautioned their catches could now be under threat.
There were claims that a blockade could be enforced to prevent boats entering vents that were French while catches might be torched.
Express reports that Fishing for Leave’s, Alan Hastings warned Mr Johnson not to bow to the dangers.
He explained:”French dangers of illegal violence must be faced down and not yielded to.
“Allow the French have their short-term temper tantrum, Britain will continue to be independent and they’ll still must accept that their 40 year free lunch is finished!”
Additionally, Channel fisherman, Dave Gillingham a week was warned that they could”set fire to our boats” following the London Fisheries Convention’s licence to foreign vessels expired.
Access has been demanded by french President Emmanuel Macron after Brexit to waters.
The EU has warned Mr Johnson that a”level playing field” between the two parties have to be reached for a prosperous commerce deal to be achieved.
Officials from Brussels have issued warnings services and hinted Britain won’t be given access to economies if the waters are shut off to the continent.
With regards to the fishing industry, mr Johnson will reportedly look to procure a agreement with the EU.
Norway controls its own waters while setting the EU on an annual quota share.
Asked whether Brussels will agree on the agreement, Mr Hastings claimed the EU”will have nothing” if it doesn’t accept.
He added:”The EU is indeed pig-headed in its own egregious demands to roll over the brutally exploitative unlimited accessibility and unfair comparative stability quota shares probably not.
“They’ve had a 40-year free lunch that’s secured the EU’s fish supply by alerting our oceans they don’t need to lose.
“For fishing apparently not mattering in the heads of Remainers – it surely does into the EU – revealing just how precious our tremendous natural source is.”
Having a possible a clash envisaged in the Channel, the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra) has pushed up to 2 additional fishing vessels to bolster the Royal Navy’s Fishery Protection Squadron (FPS).
Two more ships will help prevent unlicensed fishing while 22 others could be scrambled at short notice and another 35 enforcement officers Also Have been recruited
Michael Heaver, former Brexit Party MEP also warned the Government take back control of their waters and should defend UK fishermen.
He explained:”If Boris Johnson’s Government will send on Brexit then that is one of the major tests.
“The status quo isn’t acceptable at all.”
TODAYS BREAKING NEWS
- UK’s fishing waters will NOT be used as bargaining chip – Gove confirms: OUR waters on OUR terms!UK Government must not use access to UK fishing waters as a bargaining chip in upcoming trade negotiations with the EU, a Tory MP has urged. Steve Double MP asked … Read more
- Boris Johnson // NO WAY! To any EU level playing field demands.The EU keeps making the point that we in the UK can not have a Canada style trade deal even though they put that promise down in the Nonbinding Political … Read more
- French demand access into U.K. fishing waters so they can pile in with their factory ships and vacuum up our fish…Last night I was reading an article where a solid statement was made… here’s what was said… Statement above is from the Express news paper… After reading this statement I … Read more
- ‘Do as I say, not as I do’ as the EU pull away from their own Political Agreement whilst demanding U.K. adhere to it.Last night the BBC shone light on the fact that the EU had already pulled back on the political agreement that was attached as a separate Non legally binding agreement … Read more
- Boris offers the EU a hand of friendship before he pulls the plug in June…Today Boris has clearly stated the UK's intention to leave with out a deal if no deal is insight by June. This comes as the EU is in a mess … Read more