BREAKING BRITANNIA NEWS
In light of the Government’s insistence, UK fishing rights will be defended by it, fishermen are cautioned their catches could now be under threat.
There were claims that a blockade could be enforced to prevent boats entering vents that were French while catches might be torched.
Express reports that Fishing for Leave’s, Alan Hastings warned Mr Johnson not to bow to the dangers.
He explained:”French dangers of illegal violence must be faced down and not yielded to.
“Allow the French have their short-term temper tantrum, Britain will continue to be independent and they’ll still must accept that their 40 year free lunch is finished!”
Additionally, Channel fisherman, Dave Gillingham a week was warned that they could”set fire to our boats” following the London Fisheries Convention’s licence to foreign vessels expired.
Access has been demanded by french President Emmanuel Macron after Brexit to waters.
The EU has warned Mr Johnson that a”level playing field” between the two parties have to be reached for a prosperous commerce deal to be achieved.
Officials from Brussels have issued warnings services and hinted Britain won’t be given access to economies if the waters are shut off to the continent.
With regards to the fishing industry, mr Johnson will reportedly look to procure a agreement with the EU.
Norway controls its own waters while setting the EU on an annual quota share.
Asked whether Brussels will agree on the agreement, Mr Hastings claimed the EU”will have nothing” if it doesn’t accept.
He added:”The EU is indeed pig-headed in its own egregious demands to roll over the brutally exploitative unlimited accessibility and unfair comparative stability quota shares probably not.
“They’ve had a 40-year free lunch that’s secured the EU’s fish supply by alerting our oceans they don’t need to lose.
“For fishing apparently not mattering in the heads of Remainers – it surely does into the EU – revealing just how precious our tremendous natural source is.”
Having a possible a clash envisaged in the Channel, the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra) has pushed up to 2 additional fishing vessels to bolster the Royal Navy’s Fishery Protection Squadron (FPS).
Two more ships will help prevent unlicensed fishing while 22 others could be scrambled at short notice and another 35 enforcement officers Also Have been recruited
Michael Heaver, former Brexit Party MEP also warned the Government take back control of their waters and should defend UK fishermen.
He explained:”If Boris Johnson’s Government will send on Brexit then that is one of the major tests.
“The status quo isn’t acceptable at all.”
TODAYS BREAKING NEWS
- Harry might have just angered the Queen by saying Commonwealth ‘must acknowledge past wrongs’Oh blimey, Harry and Meghan appear to have done a parody of themselves. His witless recitation of Woke cliches, her schooling look. V funny – almost took me in for…
- VIDEO – Police turn up as group of political agitators deliberately cause trouble on roads.Several protesters shut down part of a street in downtown Washington, DC, Wednesday, telling a woman in a car to “back dat ass up” when she attempted to drive away….
- VIDEO – Its like a war zone, Antifa and BLM continue to destroy Portland.Even with the Police removing the Capital Hill Autonomous Zone also known as CHAZ, the destruction of the City continues. For consecutive nights there has been major clashes with the…
- Ex UKIP MEP dismantles Mr Barnier claimes: “When Michel Barnier speaks of ‘a failure to negotiate’, he means a failure to make concessions, a failure to do as we’re told.”On LBC, UKIP MEP Roger Helmer, praised David Frost and his team in these current negotiations for not backing down under pressure from the EU negotiation team and the EU…
- US Press Secretary destroys the Fake News Media – Trump doesn’t agree with BLM organisation saying “Pigs in a blanket, fry ’em like bacon”White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany explained to the media why President Trump considers the Black Lives Matter organization a “symbol of hate” — from inciting violence with chants like…