BREAKING BRITANNIA NEWS
The Brussels negotiator continued his requirements for the European Court of Justice to be handed an unparalleled role in policing any future trade agreement. His warning comes amid attempts by EU capitals to harden the negotiating stance ahead of formal discussions with Britain of the bloc next month. Speaking in Luxembourg, Mr Barnier indicated the Prime Minister was backtracking on past negotiating obligations agreed about the long run connection.
“It’s on this basis and only on this foundation that we are prepared to negotiate,” he said.
“In a time that’s necessarily restricted, if we want to move forward, we must avoid taking a couple of steps back at the beginning.”
This includes negotiating”powerful guarantees to ensure fair competition and high common standards”, Mr Barnier required.
His team of deputies were today slapped with a record of additional demands from European capitals to harden the negotiating position of the bloc in a secret Brussels meeting.
EU diplomats have told them to include enhanced provisions to the so-called”level-playing area” in Mr Barnier’s draft negotiating guidelines.
The bloc’s remaining 27 member states want to ensure Britain stays tied to their environmental, taxation, taxation, state aid and competition principles.
Express reported that a source said”it is a way of pointing out that this really is a relationship which will need to work out at the long term.
“We need a way to prevent worries if either side feels that the deal becomes unbalanced or unfair with time.”
Brussels is currently making rougher fishing quota needs in a bid to maintain the status quo following the transition period ends.
Mr Barnier was arranged to”uphold” the present rules, which permit reciprocal access for European boats to British fishing waters.
In accordance with an EU official, his negotiating tips will be expected to harden further before they’re wrapped up at an EU ministerial meeting on February 25.
TODAYS BREAKING NEWS
- Harry might have just angered the Queen by saying Commonwealth ‘must acknowledge past wrongs’Oh blimey, Harry and Meghan appear to have done a parody of themselves. His witless recitation of Woke cliches, her schooling look. V funny – almost took me in for…
- VIDEO – Police turn up as group of political agitators deliberately cause trouble on roads.Several protesters shut down part of a street in downtown Washington, DC, Wednesday, telling a woman in a car to “back dat ass up” when she attempted to drive away….
- VIDEO – Its like a war zone, Antifa and BLM continue to destroy Portland.Even with the Police removing the Capital Hill Autonomous Zone also known as CHAZ, the destruction of the City continues. For consecutive nights there has been major clashes with the…
- Ex UKIP MEP dismantles Mr Barnier claimes: “When Michel Barnier speaks of ‘a failure to negotiate’, he means a failure to make concessions, a failure to do as we’re told.”On LBC, UKIP MEP Roger Helmer, praised David Frost and his team in these current negotiations for not backing down under pressure from the EU negotiation team and the EU…
- US Press Secretary destroys the Fake News Media – Trump doesn’t agree with BLM organisation saying “Pigs in a blanket, fry ’em like bacon”White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany explained to the media why President Trump considers the Black Lives Matter organization a “symbol of hate” — from inciting violence with chants like…