BREAKING BRITANNIA NEWS
The French President, 41, demanded the European Commission to maintain Britain tied into the bloc on a selection of matters in return for a post-Brexit commerce deal. A diplomat told the Daily Telegraph that”France needs dynamic alignment throughout the board”. Another said”full dynamic alignment makes sense” as an”opening bid” in trade discussions.
Mr Macron has also demanded that when the EU upgrades its own rules the UK follows match.
The French guy’s brazen orders echo those of the European Parliament’s EU-UK organizing group, which is also calling for”lively alignment”.
A leaked document from the group was found to request Boris Johnson take down Britain’s red tape on workers’ rights, environmental protections and state help.
The team said the UK should offer the EU with a”level playing field” in words that echoed EU chief negotiator Michel Barnier.
He explained:”Our free-trade arrangement must contain an agreement on fisheries.
“This agreement should provide reciprocal access to markets and waters, which contains quota stocks”
A negotiation document, published before formal discussions, reads:”The envisaged partnership should include, in its economical role, provisions on fisheries setting out a framework for the management of shared fish stocks, in addition to the terms on access to waters and resources”
Considering that Brexit Day, the row over the future of UK waters has intensified with a few British sailors fearing their ships might be torched.
There’s also been speculation EU fishermen could blockade UK ships from entering key ports on the continent.
After Brexit Day, the French authorities accused the London Fisheries Convention of being”disrespectful” after they lost their license to fish at Guernsey.
To be able to guard against potential attacks from EU anglers that the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra) has pushed up to two additional fishing vessels to reinforce the Royal Navy’s Fishery Protection Squadron (FPS).
Two more ships can assist in preventing unlicensed fishing while 22 others could be scrambled at short notice while a further 35 enforcement officers have also been recruited.
They patrol roughly 80,000 square miles of Britain so as to secure fishing rights.
Mr Johnson was placed under pressure to procure British fishing rights but the EU has already begun to insist on crucial trade-offs during discussions.
In order for the UK to get the only market, EU officials have stated British fishing waters must stay open to foreign vessels.
TODAYS BREAKING NEWS
- Harry might have just angered the Queen by saying Commonwealth ‘must acknowledge past wrongs’Oh blimey, Harry and Meghan appear to have done a parody of themselves. His witless recitation of Woke cliches, her schooling look. V funny – almost took me in for…
- VIDEO – Police turn up as group of political agitators deliberately cause trouble on roads.Several protesters shut down part of a street in downtown Washington, DC, Wednesday, telling a woman in a car to “back dat ass up” when she attempted to drive away….
- VIDEO – Its like a war zone, Antifa and BLM continue to destroy Portland.Even with the Police removing the Capital Hill Autonomous Zone also known as CHAZ, the destruction of the City continues. For consecutive nights there has been major clashes with the…
- Ex UKIP MEP dismantles Mr Barnier claimes: “When Michel Barnier speaks of ‘a failure to negotiate’, he means a failure to make concessions, a failure to do as we’re told.”On LBC, UKIP MEP Roger Helmer, praised David Frost and his team in these current negotiations for not backing down under pressure from the EU negotiation team and the EU…
- US Press Secretary destroys the Fake News Media – Trump doesn’t agree with BLM organisation saying “Pigs in a blanket, fry ’em like bacon”White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany explained to the media why President Trump considers the Black Lives Matter organization a “symbol of hate” — from inciting violence with chants like…