BREAKING BRITANNIA NEWS
Canada’s high commissioner to the UK Janice Charette expects negotiators are going to have the ability to improve on the current Canada-EU trade arrangement when the Brexit transition period is over. This will allow a closer connection between Britain and Canada and offer innumerable trade opportunities for businesses on either side of the Atlantic. Britain is the largest market in Europe Canada transactions with and is its own third-biggest trade partner all around.
Ms Charette said:”We’re in an excellent place.
“The opportunity is whether an improved agreement can be made at the end of the transition period.”
Canada and the UK are currently bound by the Canada-EU trade agreement which continues until the close of the transition period.
But once the transition period finishes Britain and Canada will have the ability to make an independent trade deal especially designed to make commerce as easy as possible between the two nations.
Some tariffs and barriers are expected due to the difference between the commerce markets of Canada and Britain.
However, in comparison to trading with other nations around the planet, it is going to be efficient to trade with Canada.
“If you think about relative to other countries in the world the UK is still one of the most open and most barrier-free markets that Canada transactions in.”
He said:”We need a Canada-style agreement that incorporates services and goods and collaboration in other areas.
“We accept that comes with consequences for both sides.”
The current Canada-EU trade agreement lays out the removal of tariffs on 99 percent of all types of goods.
There are limits in place set by the EU on pork, beef, frozen lobster, cat or dog food,
With no EU limitations, Britain is going to have the chance to expand the amount of tariff-free products it could have.
Ms Charette stated:”Every case is different and the negotiating parties will have to figure out what will be in the best interests of their economies and what’s going to support “
TODAYS BREAKING NEWS
- Richard Tice has a simple solution for the Channel migrant crisis “Rather than nicely escorting them to Dover, It’s very simple, they turn around and they take them back to Calais”With the migrant crisis getting worse, the pressure is mounting on the government to do something to curb the numbers crossing into Britain illegally. Mr Richard Tice, chairman of the…
- Barnier wants joint control over fisheries, Boris refuses to play ball.With Brexit talks stalling over the last few months, key issues still remain. The two critical issues are the Level Playing Field and Fisheries. Boris Johnson has always said that…
- Conservative Dover MP, Natalie Elphicke expresses her anger – what’s happening in the English Channel is “unacceptable”, this needs to be “brought to an end”.As the mass invasion of illegal migrant boats continue to cross the channel to enter British waters illegally, the government understands its unacceptable for this to keep happening. https://youtu.be/MS8gBeyKlnk Yesterday…
- ENGLISH CHANNEL CRISIS – VIDEO – Home Affairs Committee launches an inquiry into the increase in migrants crossing the Channel by boat. Over 100 illegal migrants enter British waters today.It’s been a hectic day in Dover today. This morning we had 45 migrants brought to Dover with a further 50 plus migrants escorted into Britain through the day. There…
- BRILLIANT VIDEO – Sen. Ted Cruz EXPOSES the big corporations who fund “Marxist” Black lives matter.Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) slammed American corporations for donating to Black Lives Matter while the Marxist organization actively call for boycotting, defunding all white corporations. “It’s worth understanding that when…