BREAKING BRITANNIA NEWS
Brexiteer Conservative MP Owen Paterson argued the UK must refuse to be forced by the EU into consenting to stay a part of the Common Fisheries Policy as part of a Brexit trade deal. He explained the EU’s fishing controls as a”disaster” as he said the UK has to be free to form its own fishing strategy beyond 2020. He explained:”The Common Fisheries Policy is a biological, environmental, economic and social disaster which can’t be reformed.
“You will need to balance the precautionary principle and the manner in which you implement it with the invention principle.
“We should be constantly looking to innovate, to bring in better technology which will produce more food on less land and provide a better environment.”
Mr Paterson insisted that implementing modern technology are the best method to ensure the UK Government addresses its environmental targets.
The Tory MP then discussed the importance of the next 11 months for Britain and how Prime Minister Boris Johnson should go forward talking a future trade agreement with the European Union.
He explained:”We now have 11 weeks to establish the way we proceed and to really take back control.
“We have already talked about fisheries, agriculture and we need to get back to the fundamental battle here, which is being consumers and manufacturers.
“There are enormous gains to customers if we allow them access to goods from all over the world at world prices.
“That will force the European Union in the discussions to recognise that if they do not match world quality and prices then monster £94bn surplus in goods will shrink.”
Mr Paterson closed by insisting the UK should have the chance to consume goods from all around the world rather than solely in the EU.
The Tory MP also emphasised it was important to give the consumers in Britain the power for the future of the country.
Mr Paterson also issued a defiant message to the EU on the importance of a new fishing trade policy when talking on Radio 4’s Today Programme.
This includes as BBC business correspondent Simon Jack predicted”an almighty punch-up” between the UK and prominent EU member-states like France, Belgium and the Netherlands over fishing access.
Fishing is thought to be one of the top priorities in the discussions, with the plan to strike a new deal by July.
TODAYS BREAKING NEWS
- EU hypocrisy – Barnier’s claim that fish in British sovereign waters are not Britains, is in violation of international law.Even though the EU is claiming the UK is in breach of International Law in regards to the Internal Market Bill, the EU itself violates international law when they claim…
- EU – UK: Trade deal only an option, if the Internal Market Bill is removed.The Mainstream media are peddling high hopes for a deal between the UK and the EU. Michel Barnier has come to London for informal talks with UK trade negotiator David…
- EXPOSED – French Europe Minister attempts to force a deliberate split in the Conservative Party, using the Internal Market Bill as the weapon.It’s being reported that French President Emmanuel Macron is wanting the European Union to target a deliberate split in the Conservative Party using the Internal Market Bill as the weapon…
- EU Commission Vice President delivers Britain an ULTIMATUM: “ We will not be renegotiating.” “Nothing more, nothing less.”European Commission vice-president Maros Sefcovic states that He will be meeting Michel Gove on the 28th September for further talks in regards to the internal Market Bill. Maros Sefcovic made…
- ENGLISH CHANNEL CRISIS: Multiple boats have been brought to Dover including Border force seeker carrying 100 illegal migrants.Even though lockdown measures are again being ramped up, the flood of illegal migrants coming to Britain via Dover over the English Channel continues to rapidly increase. Reports come in…