BREAKING BRITANNIA NEWS
France 24 economist Simon Brewer Said: the UK would return to the Withdrawal Agreement if a deal wasn’t reached. “I think they will be buoyed by an unequivocal mandate he won’t yield.” Mr Brewer closed by saying:”I think there’s a fairly tough set of negotiations that lie ahead.”
Ms McGuinness contended the path that lies ahead on trade negotiations, could be potentially more difficult. Michel Barnier insisted the UK would have to align its trading policy with the EU’s despite leaving a requirement that has outraged some UK Members of Parliament.
“The idea that the UK will be forced to accept EU rules is not going to happen in the same way the EU won’t be made to accept UK trading principles.””I think we are recognising that the EU has some closely held wants and red lines which might indeed have to be found to be more flexible.
Boris Johnson has countered by saying the EU will not need to disrupt trade with the UK and insisted he and his team are dedicated to getting the trade agreement for the country.
The UK and EU have already clashed over the direction of the discussions. THE post-Brexit trade talks are expected to be Boris Johnson’s next EU depart challenge. Simon Brewer explained the EU is probably going to need to become flexible when finalising a future trade agreement while talking to France 24 economist.
He insisted Boris Johnson’s majority and pragmatism that was current has revealed the unrelenting determination of his Government to secure a fantastic deal for the UK. Though there are still VAT checks and customs Beneath the deal, import tariffs on most products are eliminated between the two countries.
Mr Brewer said:”Short term gyrations in the foreign exchange markets are of little consequences to the future trajectory of UK trade. This comes after Brexit negotiator Michel Barnier and EU Parliament Vice-President Mairead McGuinness issued warnings. “It is not insurmountable but unlike Theresa May who was attempting to placate on multiple areas with no success, Boris Johnson doesn’t have to feel obliged to pursue such a policy.”
TODAYS BREAKING NEWS
- UK’s fishing waters will NOT be used as bargaining chip – Gove confirms: OUR waters on OUR terms!UK Government must not use access to UK fishing waters as a bargaining chip in upcoming trade negotiations with the EU, a Tory MP has urged. Steve Double MP asked … Read more
- Boris Johnson // NO WAY! To any EU level playing field demands.The EU keeps making the point that we in the UK can not have a Canada style trade deal even though they put that promise down in the Nonbinding Political … Read more
- French demand access into U.K. fishing waters so they can pile in with their factory ships and vacuum up our fish…Last night I was reading an article where a solid statement was made… here’s what was said… Statement above is from the Express news paper… After reading this statement I … Read more
- ‘Do as I say, not as I do’ as the EU pull away from their own Political Agreement whilst demanding U.K. adhere to it.Last night the BBC shone light on the fact that the EU had already pulled back on the political agreement that was attached as a separate Non legally binding agreement … Read more
- Boris offers the EU a hand of friendship before he pulls the plug in June…Today Boris has clearly stated the UK's intention to leave with out a deal if no deal is insight by June. This comes as the EU is in a mess … Read more