BREAKING BREXIT NEWS
After three 5 a year of political chaos and uncertainty, Britain has left the EU. Prime-minister Boris Johnson is presently intending to reassert that the UK as a”great and global free-trading country”. According to analysts, the next few months of discussions between the EU and UK is going to be critical to the future of the bloc as Brexit has increased the prospect that other member countries will follow suit.
Italian MEP Antonio Maria Rinaldi maintained that his eurosceptic party, Lega, led by former Deputy Minister Matteo Salvini, will not push an”Italexit”.
Mr Rinaldi explained there is no need for this, since the EU will implode manner before this becomes an opportunity.
He said:”If the EU will not radically change, it’s very likely that it will implode.
“Most countries have already understood this increasingly German influence isn’t just a fantastic thing.
“Here, they say’you have to talk about regulations and laws’.
“But if these regulations are more often than not written to the usage and consumption of 3 countries, mainly Germany, subsequently they are not shared.
“They’re enforced and that isn’t a fantastic thing”
Mr Rinaldi included:”I really don’t think Italexit is necessary because if Brussels continues like that, then it is going to crash by itself.
“Nothing should be done.
Despite Mr Rinaldi’s comments, this past week, ex-Conservative MEP Daniel Hannan indicated that there will soon be three countries that will follow Britain from the EU at the near future — Italy being one .
“The issue is who is going to be the next to leave.
“Who will be the first ever to connect us and the other 170 odd countries beyond the EUand trading together with your neighbors but regulating ourselves.”
He noted:”There are two ways by that it could happen.
“It could happen accidentally due to some financial jolt.
“In that instance, I presume Italy would a candidate.
“Quite simply a referendum. Demand to get a referendum and a successful referendum.”
“I think I would probably now put my money on holland.
“However, I have to nod at direction of Denmark, that is also having a similar debate.”
To complicate things for the EU, after January 31, Identity and reluctantly, the eurosceptic coalition formed by Italy’s Matteo Salvini and also France’s Marine Le Pen, has become the institution’s fourth largest.
They overtook the pro-European Greens as new parliamentary seats were assigned to displace the outgoing Britons.
I&D gained from three new members included in this redistribution of these 73 seats formerly inhabited by British MEPs.
Whereas the Greens lost their 10-strong UK determined and simply received three inturn against the newest intake.
TODAYS BREAKING NEWS
- UK’s fishing waters will NOT be used as bargaining chip – Gove confirms: OUR waters on OUR terms!UK Government must not use access to UK fishing waters as a bargaining chip in upcoming trade negotiations with the EU, a Tory MP has urged. Steve Double MP asked … Read more
- Boris Johnson // NO WAY! To any EU level playing field demands.The EU keeps making the point that we in the UK can not have a Canada style trade deal even though they put that promise down in the Nonbinding Political … Read more
- French demand access into U.K. fishing waters so they can pile in with their factory ships and vacuum up our fish…Last night I was reading an article where a solid statement was made… here’s what was said… Statement above is from the Express news paper… After reading this statement I … Read more
- ‘Do as I say, not as I do’ as the EU pull away from their own Political Agreement whilst demanding U.K. adhere to it.Last night the BBC shone light on the fact that the EU had already pulled back on the political agreement that was attached as a separate Non legally binding agreement … Read more
- Boris offers the EU a hand of friendship before he pulls the plug in June…Today Boris has clearly stated the UK's intention to leave with out a deal if no deal is insight by June. This comes as the EU is in a mess … Read more