BREAKING BREXIT NEWS
After three 5 a year of political chaos and uncertainty, Britain has left the EU. Prime-minister Boris Johnson is presently intending to reassert that the UK as a”great and global free-trading country”. According to analysts, the next few months of discussions between the EU and UK is going to be critical to the future of the bloc as Brexit has increased the prospect that other member countries will follow suit.
Italian MEP Antonio Maria Rinaldi maintained that his eurosceptic party, Lega, led by former Deputy Minister Matteo Salvini, will not push an”Italexit”.
Mr Rinaldi explained there is no need for this, since the EU will implode manner before this becomes an opportunity.
He said:”If the EU will not radically change, it’s very likely that it will implode.
“Most countries have already understood this increasingly German influence isn’t just a fantastic thing.
“Here, they say’you have to talk about regulations and laws’.
“But if these regulations are more often than not written to the usage and consumption of 3 countries, mainly Germany, subsequently they are not shared.
“They’re enforced and that isn’t a fantastic thing”
Mr Rinaldi included:”I really don’t think Italexit is necessary because if Brussels continues like that, then it is going to crash by itself.
“Nothing should be done.
Despite Mr Rinaldi’s comments, this past week, ex-Conservative MEP Daniel Hannan indicated that there will soon be three countries that will follow Britain from the EU at the near future — Italy being one .
“The issue is who is going to be the next to leave.
“Who will be the first ever to connect us and the other 170 odd countries beyond the EUand trading together with your neighbors but regulating ourselves.”
He noted:”There are two ways by that it could happen.
“It could happen accidentally due to some financial jolt.
“In that instance, I presume Italy would a candidate.
“Quite simply a referendum. Demand to get a referendum and a successful referendum.”
“I think I would probably now put my money on holland.
“However, I have to nod at direction of Denmark, that is also having a similar debate.”
To complicate things for the EU, after January 31, Identity and reluctantly, the eurosceptic coalition formed by Italy’s Matteo Salvini and also France’s Marine Le Pen, has become the institution’s fourth largest.
They overtook the pro-European Greens as new parliamentary seats were assigned to displace the outgoing Britons.
I&D gained from three new members included in this redistribution of these 73 seats formerly inhabited by British MEPs.
Whereas the Greens lost their 10-strong UK determined and simply received three inturn against the newest intake.
TODAYS BREAKING NEWS
- Richard Tice has a simple solution for the Channel migrant crisis “Rather than nicely escorting them to Dover, It’s very simple, they turn around and they take them back to Calais”With the migrant crisis getting worse, the pressure is mounting on the government to do something to curb the numbers crossing into Britain illegally. Mr Richard Tice, chairman of the…
- Barnier wants joint control over fisheries, Boris refuses to play ball.With Brexit talks stalling over the last few months, key issues still remain. The two critical issues are the Level Playing Field and Fisheries. Boris Johnson has always said that…
- Conservative Dover MP, Natalie Elphicke expresses her anger – what’s happening in the English Channel is “unacceptable”, this needs to be “brought to an end”.As the mass invasion of illegal migrant boats continue to cross the channel to enter British waters illegally, the government understands its unacceptable for this to keep happening. https://youtu.be/MS8gBeyKlnk Yesterday…
- ENGLISH CHANNEL CRISIS – VIDEO – Home Affairs Committee launches an inquiry into the increase in migrants crossing the Channel by boat. Over 100 illegal migrants enter British waters today.It’s been a hectic day in Dover today. This morning we had 45 migrants brought to Dover with a further 50 plus migrants escorted into Britain through the day. There…
- BRILLIANT VIDEO – Sen. Ted Cruz EXPOSES the big corporations who fund “Marxist” Black lives matter.Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) slammed American corporations for donating to Black Lives Matter while the Marxist organization actively call for boycotting, defunding all white corporations. “It’s worth understanding that when…