BREAKING BRITANNIA NEWS
Japanese companies are already investors in Britain with manufacturers endorsed by Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher’s Conservative government in the 1980s to use the nation as a gateway.
The government wants to build on present business connections, which can be worth more than 18 billion. Mr Raab is on a tour tour of the area following the UK’s passing in the EU last week, including stops in Singapore, Japan and Malaysia.
That is despite the fact the UK has hardly started talks about a post-Brexit trade deal with the EU – and will be just a few days to the implementation period (that the memo asserts to predict the”transition period).
Australia’s Prime Minister Scott Morrison will be met by him as well as foreign and trade ministers.
We have the opportunity to expand our horizons to adopt the opportunities in the Indo-Pacific area including with Australia, after the UK’s departure from the EU.
We’ve got a multi-billion pound commerce association with investment in both directions encouraging tasks and increase in both economies.
“The range for win-win is huge.”
Many are worried about potential trade friction between Britain and the continent as the transition period finishes at the end of December.
TODAYS BREAKING NEWS
- Harry might have just angered the Queen by saying Commonwealth ‘must acknowledge past wrongs’Oh blimey, Harry and Meghan appear to have done a parody of themselves. His witless recitation of Woke cliches, her schooling look. V funny – almost took me in for…
- VIDEO – Police turn up as group of political agitators deliberately cause trouble on roads.Several protesters shut down part of a street in downtown Washington, DC, Wednesday, telling a woman in a car to “back dat ass up” when she attempted to drive away….
- VIDEO – Its like a war zone, Antifa and BLM continue to destroy Portland.Even with the Police removing the Capital Hill Autonomous Zone also known as CHAZ, the destruction of the City continues. For consecutive nights there has been major clashes with the…
- Ex UKIP MEP dismantles Mr Barnier claimes: “When Michel Barnier speaks of ‘a failure to negotiate’, he means a failure to make concessions, a failure to do as we’re told.”On LBC, UKIP MEP Roger Helmer, praised David Frost and his team in these current negotiations for not backing down under pressure from the EU negotiation team and the EU…
- US Press Secretary destroys the Fake News Media – Trump doesn’t agree with BLM organisation saying “Pigs in a blanket, fry ’em like bacon”White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany explained to the media why President Trump considers the Black Lives Matter organization a “symbol of hate” — from inciting violence with chants like…