BREAKING BRITANNIA NEWS
He explained:”It is possible to leave the EU!
“But I think it’s a victory for all of the democrats across Europe.
“Each time there’s a failure they say it is because there’s not enough Europe. The people have just said’stop. It’s the end. It is over.'”
Her party lost to Emmanuel Macron although the eurosceptic tried to secure a referendum on France’s membership to the EU during her 2017 Presidential campaign.
It is a failure that is social, it’s an economic failure, it’s a failure concerning power, it’s a failure.
“The UK has begun a movement that can’t be stopped.”
We have to have the same referendum in France and EU countries as I have been asking for years.
“Vive le Brexit, Vive le Frexit!”
After the referendum, Ms Le Pen hailed the result and her celebration ramped up talk of France making its departure from the EU.
Protesters joined tens of thousands of Brexiteers to show their support to the Brexit cause and celebrate the UK’s departure from the bloc.
Marine Le Pen was therefore delighted to see Britain vote to leave the bloc in 2016’s referendum and has become one of the most prominent critics of the EU.
Countless Leave supporters had piled into Parliament Square to count down to the moment that ends 47 years of membership of the EU.
France is one of several nations where euroscepticism has been in the past few years, headed by party — National Rally called the National Front’s leader.
“And actually, Brexit is your first step towards Frexit and Italexit.
“I really want to thank you as you showed to all of Europe. So thank you.
France’s Popular Republican Union (UPR) politician, Charles-Henri Gallois joined former Brexit Party MEPs last week to celebrate Brexit afternoon in Brussels. The eurosceptic launched his battle to lead France from the Brussels bloc and follow Britain’s example. In a movie, published by Mr Gallois on Twitter, the French politician thanks the Brexit Party’s Alexandra Phillips and Brexiteers in the area for paving the way to leave the bloc.
Metthieu, 30, who is a GP in France was holding a massive sign calling for Frexit. Metthieu is to have said that Brexit showed it is possible to leave the EU.
“I wish to send this message to French individuals.”
TODAYS BREAKING NEWS
- UK’s fishing waters will NOT be used as bargaining chip – Gove confirms: OUR waters on OUR terms!UK Government must not use access to UK fishing waters as a bargaining chip in upcoming trade negotiations with the EU, a Tory MP has urged. Steve Double MP asked … Read more
- Boris Johnson // NO WAY! To any EU level playing field demands.The EU keeps making the point that we in the UK can not have a Canada style trade deal even though they put that promise down in the Nonbinding Political … Read more
- French demand access into U.K. fishing waters so they can pile in with their factory ships and vacuum up our fish…Last night I was reading an article where a solid statement was made… here’s what was said… Statement above is from the Express news paper… After reading this statement I … Read more
- ‘Do as I say, not as I do’ as the EU pull away from their own Political Agreement whilst demanding U.K. adhere to it.Last night the BBC shone light on the fact that the EU had already pulled back on the political agreement that was attached as a separate Non legally binding agreement … Read more
- Boris offers the EU a hand of friendship before he pulls the plug in June…Today Boris has clearly stated the UK's intention to leave with out a deal if no deal is insight by June. This comes as the EU is in a mess … Read more