BREAKING BRITANNIA NEWS
written by TELEGRAPH.CO.UK
The Telegraph understands the attacker was a convicted terrorist called Sudesh Amman.
He was jailed in 2018 after admitting 13 terror offences and was described by police as “knife obsessed” and previously said he was “armed and ready” to carry out an attack.
The terrorist stockpiled a combat knife, air gun and black flag at his family home in London.
He was released halfway through his prison sentence.
He sent beheadings videos to his girlfriend and advised her to kill her “kuffar” parents.
Amman told her: “If you can’t make a bomb because family, friends or spies are watching or suspecting you, take a knife, molotov, sound bombs or a car at night and attack the tourists (crusaders), police and soldiers of taghut, or western embassies in every country you are in this planet.”
Amman was also found with a bomb-making manual.
Terrorist’s “life goals” were to die in a terror attack
Alexis Boon, then head of the Metropolitan Police Counter Terrorism Command, said at the time of his conviction that Amman had a “fierce interest in violence and martyrdom”.
He explained: “His fascination with dying in the name of terrorism was clear in a notepad we recovered from his home. Amman had scrawled his ‘life goals’ in the notepad and top of the list, above family activities, was dying a martyr and going to ‘Jannah’ – the afterlife.
“It’s not clear how Amman became radicalised but it is apparent from his messages that it had been at least a year in development. Whatever the circumstances, this case is a reminder of the need to be vigilant to signs of radicalisation and report it.”
TODAYS BREAKING NEWS
- EU Commission Vice President delivers Britain an ULTIMATUM: “ We will not be renegotiating.” “Nothing more, nothing less.”European Commission vice-president Maros Sefcovic states that He will be meeting Michel Gove on the 28th September for further talks in regards to the internal Market Bill. Maros Sefcovic made…
- ENGLISH CHANNEL CRISIS: Multiple boats have been brought to Dover including Border force seeker carrying 100 illegal migrants.Even though lockdown measures are again being ramped up, the flood of illegal migrants coming to Britain via Dover over the English Channel continues to rapidly increase. Reports come in…
- Epidemiologist exposes shortfalls in Covid testing – “The test itself is insufficient in telling us if somebody is infectious or if someone is infected.”Last night on BBC Newsnight an epidemiologist that goes by the name of Tom Jefferson was asked by the BBC presenter if closing pubs was effective in curving the virus…
- New European Commission Vice President states No Deal is a real possibility.The New European Commission Vice President Valdis Dombrovskis has said No Deal Maybe a real outcome due to insufficient progress in negotiations. Mr Dombrovskis said: “There are many outstanding issues.“Progress…
- Theresa May does the bidding for the EU in Parliament after scathing remarks against Boris Johnson and the Internal Market Bill.Former UK Prime Minister and remainer who failed Britain in EU negotiations previous to Boris Johnson have come out strong against Internal Market Bill. Mrs May labelled this Bill that’s…