Its so-called “Let’s stay friends” offer will cut around 60p off certain drinks which originate in European countries, as well as from across the UK.
Customers will see the discounted prices in all of the company’s 870 pubs across Britain, but sadly it’s not a permanent price cut as the promotion will end on February 29.
Estrella Galicia, Beck’s, Peroni, Tyskie, Jameson Irish Whiskey, and Grey Goose Vodka are among the drinks included in the offer – see the box below for the full list.
Prices vary by Wetherspoon with boozers in London and the south east typically having higher prices.
But under the deal, 700 branches will offer Beck’s for GBP1.49, for example, Peroni at GBP1.99, and a pint of Ruddles (England) for GBP1.49.
What drinks are included in the offer?
Prices vary by location, but here’s how much the majority of boozers will charge under the offer:
- Beck’s Blue alcohol free, 275ml, 0.05 per cent ABV (Germany) – 99p
- Beck’s, 275ml, 4.8 per cent ABV (Germany) – GBP1.49
- Ruddles, pint, 3.7 per cent ABV (England) – GBP1.49
- Estrella Galicia, 330ml, 5.5 per cent ABV (Spain) – GBP1.99
- Peroni, 330ml, 5.1 per cent ABV (Italy) – GBP1.99
- Bell’s Scotch Whiskey, 25ml, 40 per cent ABV (Scotland) – GBP1.99, including mixer
- Tyskie, 500ml, 5 per cent ABV (Poland) – GBP2.49
- Krombacher, 500ml, 4.8 per cent ABV (Germany) – GBP2.49
- Kopparberg, pint, 4 per cent ABV (Sweden) – GBP2.49
- Grey Goose Vodka, 25 ml, 40 per cent ABV (France) – GBP2.99, including mixer
- Jameson Irish Whiskey, 25ml, 40 per cent ABV (Ireland) – GBP2.99, including mixer
- Only available in Wales: Penderyn Whiskey, 25ml, 46 per cent ABV (Wales) – GBP2.99, including mixer
Meanwhile, Grey Goose Vodka plus a mixer will cost GBP2.99.
Wetherspoon chairman Tim Martin said: “Many of our customers are keen to celebrate Brexit.
“At the same time we want to remain friends with our European neighbours and offer a range of drinks at an excellent price.”
This was the second push back after Britain had been due to leave the EU on 31 March, 2019.
Britain is now expected to exit the EU on January 31.