🇬🇧 SHARE FAR AND WIDE 🇬🇧
As many as 40 Tory MPs are now backing a bid led by ex-Cabinet ministers Philip Hammond and David Gauke to stop Britain leaving the European Union without a deal on Oct 31.
Sources in the group – dubbed the ‘Gauke-ward Squad‘ – say the numbers of MPs who now support the rebellion has jumped from 21 to nearly 40 after details of the group emerged last week.
The size of the potential rebellion will increase pressure on Boris Johnson to avoid putting the question of the UK leaving the EU to a vote of MPs before the UK is scheduled to leave on October 31.
Mr Johnson and his team are adamant that the best way of securing a new deal with Brussels is to make clear that the UK is ready and willing to…
Continue reading article…
- Labour “don't possess a God-given right to exist” Says Labour Leadership Candidate Lisa Nandy
- “THE EU SEEMS BROKEN” Says government official
- Brexit was nearly sabotaged by civil servants claims whistle blower…
- Macron tells farmers he opposes cuts to French agricultural subsidies – Will he stand by his words?
- WEAK EU “will cry breach of transition rules” if negotiations don’t go their way